Based on RI Regulation No.8 of 2010, concerning the Prevention and Eradication of Money Laundering Crimes, and RI Regulation No.9 of 2013 concerning Prevention and Eradication of Criminal Acts of Terrorism Funding, TRIV participates in government efforts to eradicate TPPU activities and the Criminal Acts of Terrorism Funding. Therefore, all TRIV customers are required to fulfill the following requirements:
1. Download the Form if the purchase / sale transaction is in large quantities, in this form you are asked to explain the source of funds used for the transaction and the source of digital assets obtained for TRIV purposes. This is intended to avoid blocking on your account.
2. For those who have never verified, please send a KTP Photo, Self Photo, and a Scan Form that you downloaded and fill in the first point and have it signed on a stamp.
For those who have verified the TRIV before, you only send the Scan Form that you downloaded and fill in the first point and have it signed on a stamp. All completeness of this data is sent to e-mail and attached in .jpeg, .jpg, or .png format
The name used must match your name on your bank account.
3. Data verification is only done once and TRIV has the right to accept / reject the information you provide on TRIV.
4. If you have sent the form above, you agree that TRIV has the right to verify the information you have provided to TRIV through third parties.
5. All TRIV transactions are automatic 24/7 after you have verified the system.